30% success rate - dont bother

HumbertoKeene282's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“30% success rate - dont bother”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by HumbertoKeene282 (1 review written)

I have ordered 3 times from Coast, only one of which was a success. They managed to ruin a wedding party by losing a bridesmaid dress which then went out of stock and as a sorry gave me a gift card. I ordered a dress using this card and that never turned up. I chased only to find the order had been cancelled because it was out of stock but no-one had bothered to tell me.
Useless and appalling

• Dress

• Still waiting

Sue_Hannah's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2015

unbelievable I could have written exactly the same story, ordered 2 dresses for bridesmaids, one arrived june/july (Australia) the third bridesmaid bought the same dress somehow through mexico as that is where she lives, the one that didn't turn up was going to wales was not sent because the billing address (australia) was not the same as the poastal adress (wales) but why did they not tell us this was a problem, AND WHY DO THEY GIVE THE OPTION FOR A DIFFERENT BILLING & POASTAL ADRESS IF THEY WONT EXCEPT ANYWAY!!!! NOBODY CONTACTED US when we finally realised that the dress is not going to arrive in Wales ....they have run out of stock. So now we have paid for 2 dresses plus alterations ; we now have to buy 3 new dresses and COAST for compensation have offered us 10% discount if we buy through them .......I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED