Really Good Customer Service

Guest's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“Really Good Customer Service”

Written on: 23/04/2013

We were buying bridesmaid dresses and a Mother of the Bride dress for me.

I ordered lots of bridesmaid dresses which were delivered very quickly. Having despaired of ever getting anything to fit and suit 4 girls of varying size and colouring we actually got something perfect. I sent all the rest back via Collect+ and they were all processed and refunded within a week.

I ordered my perfect M of the B dress in size 8 which was ever so slightly, but very definitely, too tight. There was no 10 to be had online...anywhere. I was in despair having tried on practically every dress in Western England. So my husband started phoning around shops to see if there were any possibilities. All the shops, inc House of F, were extremely responsive and helpful and gave us suggestions and phone numbers to try. After a few calls he located a 10 in Sheffield and they agreed to post it off right away. It arrived next working day. Saved my life. The bride says it looks awesome.

Delighted. First class dresses and service.

• Goods purchased & cost