Worst service ever

Guest's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“Worst service ever”

Written on: 24/05/2012

I ordered a coast dress £135, loved the dress wore it once took it to get dry clean was tod from a dip test colours would run they told me to get in touch with coast as dress shouldn't have been made like that.i rang the store they told me to email customer service to no surprise they just don't reply. So I now have a 135 dress I have worn once and cant get cleaned.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2012

I am having exactly the same problem at the moment, what is going on?!! Mine is the Luana dress it was £95, worn once and cannot get it dry cleaned. The sales assistant at Coast Debenhams is taking it to her local dry cleaners, even though I have tried 3 different dry cleaners and none of them will do it, it is such a fiasco!!!

Kajtailor's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2012

I am so happy I found this review. I have just had the same problem. I have emailed Coast to complain about this issue and sincerely hope that some sort of compensation is provided. It is such a shame that they have such amazing dresses and their poor quality/service lets them down!!
Did anyone receive and compensation from Coast?

Thanks