Diabolical service

MrsAWebb's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“Diabolical service”

Written on: 23/04/2012 by MrsAWebb (1 review written)

How I wish I had read these reviews before!! Ordered a dress through Coast on-line which duly arrived rather crumpled. Decided not too keep it anyway as didn't suit me and returned via Connect Plus. When no refund appeared after a week I tracked parcel through Connect Plus back to Coast. I then attempted to contact Coast - Phone number on site doesn't take calls and refers you to e-mail. I therefore e-mailed - initially Coast denied that the item had been returned to the warehouse, I provided tracking number and dates. Not good enough for Coast, I had to send original receipt. I duly did this plus plus screen print of tracking log from Connect Plus. It has now been two weeks since I sent the requested information and still no refund, and now they are not answering my e-mails. The original dress return was tracked to warehouse 7th March and still Coast owe me £99.00. Disgraceful - I used to be a regular customer never again.

• Goods purchased & cost