Very rude & insulting staff at coast-bluewater

medekong's review of Coast - www.coast-stores.com

“Very rude and insulting staff at coast-bluewater”

Written on: 22/01/2012 by medekong (2 reviews written)

I went to coast( blue water) today (sunday the 22nd, 2012) to purchase a clutch for a wedding and cannot believe how rude those girls were. This nasty attitude started when the card I was paying with got declined. They started acting like I stole the card! Cards get declined for a host of reasons and none of which is enough reason to be unprofessional to a client . I told them I'd have to go get my husband from downstairs to sort it out and they completely ignored me saying they had to call the bank for confirmation. After a few minutes of standing and waiting for them to do something because they all seemed to be dilly-dallying I told them to cancel the transaction and left the shop. I got to my husband who called the bank to confirm that we indeed had good money in the account! Anyway, I withdrew cash and went back up to the shop to get the bag and this is where I made a mistake! The blond girl at the counter took my £10 notes and went on to examine them ostentatiously! I asked why she was doing that and got a rude remark- "it just feels funny in my hands"! Her colleague (Tracy- auburn hair or so) comes over and examines the money as well like I had stolen it! And kept giving me some really uncomfortable stares! At this point I told them to be more professional and Got some really rude retorts! Unbelievable!

• Pisa clutch bag £45.00