TERRIBLE

surfgirl86's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“TERRIBLE”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by surfgirl86 (1 review written)

Such a bad company, you would be better off buying a hoody and drawing on it in felt tip....it would probably last longer and be of a better quality!
The design cracked and faded after just one wash, after 3 washes the design was hardly there. Emailed them pictures and they offered me a replacement hoody for a further fee!! I should not have to pay for their crappy unsatisfactory printing! The top cost me over £40 so I was expecting a good quality top that would last me, I got anything but, and now I have to pay more money for them to put this right? The only hint of a refund was the £10 printing fee, but I have to send the top back, which will cost me about that anyway, and also leave me with no uniform for work.

• Goods purchased & cost

Monna's Response to surfgirl86's Review

Written on: 02/05/2014

I agree! This company do not accept responsibility for faults making one excuse after another. They are happy to replace IF YOU PAY!!!

Surfgirl86's reply to Monna's Comment

Written on: 02/05/2014

Write a review on their Facebook page, it seemed to sort out my problem almost instantly after days of back and forth getting nowhere other than I can pay for a replacement at a discounted price...like they were doing me some kind of favour!!