Definitely great.

Kadins8's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“Definitely great.”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Kadins8 (1 review written)

Ordered 16 hoodies for teamwear.

The estimated dispatch data was 14th March, however that was too late for me, so I requested for an earlier díspatch.
The order came on 4th March, which was a week after I placed the order. I was very impressed!

However, when I looked at the items, I noticed a mistake; they forgot to put requested numbers on the back.
Because I was satisfied with the hoodies delivered, I just asked for a refund of the charge for the numbers.
A day later, they gave me the refund!

Another fascinating thing was that I could track my order in detail. They notified me that my order had been dispatched on
3rd March, with an attached link where I could track my order. The website (interlink express) gave me an exact estimation time as to when my parcel will be delivered. It said that it will be delivered on 4th March at 8:42-9:42 (very precise!), and it actually came at 8:45.

Overall, I was very impressed with the way they had dealt with my queries. Customer service is outstanding as well as the product quality, so I would definitely recommend Clothes2Order.

• Goods purchased & cost