Quick, Efficient & Amazing Quality!

Guest's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“Quick, Efficient and Amazing Quality!”

Written on: 06/02/2014

I had the tricky task of having to order approximately 100 t-shirts for a bar crawl for my Hall of Residence in University. I had about a week to get all the t-shirts designed, printed and posted and delivered to be able to sell them for the event. I was skeptical about this website at first when they said they would have the delivery completed in four days, but I was proven easily wrong.

The design I had was transparent, but there was some 'grain' on the image that I couldn't remove as I did not have the time to do so. In the comments I asked for this to be dealt with by the company, and they removed it totally and made it so the black outline was much bolder and better than before. I also expressed that it was crucial the delivery arrive on the 06/02 and to my amazement, it arrived exactly on that day, despite it being three days to be dispatched instead of four (with no extra charge at all!)

The quality is amazing and the t-shirts look amazing. They have sold really, really well and everybody who purchased them said they were great quality. I heavily recommend you purchase from this company.

• 100 t-shirts