Complete disaster keep away

TeamTorres's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“Complete disaster keep away”

Written on: 21/01/2014 by TeamTorres (1 review written)

Complete disaster keep away, Website was good but don't be fooled and when T-Shirts and hoodies arrive all had cracks - won't refund money or replace items with durable quality print.

Club ordered 49 T-Shirts and 61 Hoodies from Clothes2Order early December. Website looked great and all reassurances given. Our requirement to clothes2order was to be provided t-shirts and hoodies were the prints will not be washed off, colours will not fade and no cracking on the print.

Received the T-Shirts and Hoodies by their courier on the 09/01/2014. When we opened and inspected the garments nearly all the T-Shirts and Hoodies had cracking and other minor issues. They refuse to accept anything wrong with the print method used. Please see link showing photographs of problems with the T-Shirts and Hoodies delivered.

Have been patient and trying to resolve this with them one month and I would n't except the goods again with the problematic print type used. I received an email yesterday afternoon as a final offer from Clothes2Order that would involve have us to incur an additional >£1000.00 expenditure to be provided with T-Shirts and Hoodies with out problems.

Very unhappy and they continue to ignore and downplay our customer complaint and refuse to resolve the issues.

Now having to engage in a process to try recover money and costs incurred by using Clothes2Order.

• Goods purchased & cost

Surfgirl86's Response to TeamTorres's Review

Written on: 02/05/2014

I am having the same problems.... Print washed off in the FIRST wash. 3 washes in and the design is hardly there! wont offer me a full refund and I have to PAY for a replacement item even though it was their mistake! Absolutely awful company, STAY AWAY!