Fantastic customer service throughout the order process!

Guest's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“Fantastic customer service throughout the order process!”

Written on: 10/12/2013

Totally stunned with the quality of service I have received from Clothes2Order! Fantastic, easy to navigate website, great value for money and brilliant customer service. I ordered two fleece jackets with my company logo embroidered onto the front of each garment.

I had been turned away from other companies as the logo I wanted to have embroidered was too complex, but C2O allowed me to upload my own design and edit the size and positioning of the logo. They then sent me a proof of how the logo would look for my approval before proceeding with the order. I was amazed at how much detail they were able to include!

Everything was handled very efficiently and I even received an email (with photo) to show the progress of my order as it was created...fantastic communication throughout the order process :-)

I was then sent an email and text message allowing me to track the delivery of my order to within a 1 hour window, so that I wasn't waiting in all day!

Very, very happy with the service I have received. The garments I ordered are exactly as described on the website and the logo is even better than I thought!

Thanks very much - would highly recommend.

• 2 fleece jackets with embroidered logo