Absolute disgrace

Dwcouriers's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“Absolute disgrace”

Written on: 07/10/2013 by Dwcouriers (1 review written)

I ordered some t shirts and hoodies from here last Monday.
After taking payment there and then(also paid £20+VAT for 4 day delivery) I waited in on Friday for delivery.
No delivery was made on Friday.

I phoned this morning (7 days later) and was told they had to get me to agree with the design and they emailed me to request this. I had received no email or telephone call and made the woman At customer services aware of this, Taken by her attitude she was not to bothered.

I request she refund my card as I needed the order by Friday to be told I cannot get full refund as they sent design to printers.

So to sum up a week on I have no T-shirts and I am out of pocket for items I have never had.

It's hard enough for small businesses to survive without companies like C2O draining money out of you.

PLEASE BE SENSIBLE.........GIVE YOUR CUSTOM TO A COMPANY WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT.

• Goods purchased & cost

Oxhead's Response to Dwcouriers's Review

Written on: 07/10/2013

Had a very similar experience myself. I cannot for the life of me understand where any of the good reviews of this shameful lot come from., perhaps they write them for themselves or get their staff too?
Cannot believe how they are still doing ant business at all with such incredibly bad service.