don't waste your money

MissGVB's review of Clothes2Order - www.clothes2order.com

“don't waste your money”

Written on: 28/09/2013 by MissGVB (1 review written)

I ordered a personalised embroidered polo shirt as a novelty gift, paid more than most sites as the reviews seemed positive. Paid £6 for delivery within 4 days - came after 6! Embroidery looked cheap + poloshirt itself was rubbish quality. Name on back was spelled wrong so was unusable!! I contacted customer services who were helpful + arranged a replacement asap. This arrived after 8 days and again was wrong!! The wording on the back had been completely missed off this time. Again contacted customer services for a refund as I had now lost faith in the company. Was asked to return the 2 faulty items at my own expense as they are having problems with royal mail + they will refund the postage. I ordered in advance of needing the product and their incompetence has left me without enough time to order from somewhere else to receive it in time. They were unprepared 2 fast track a final order so I would have the item until the 2 useless items had been returned to them. I doubt they would even have managed to get the item correct anyway.

• £32