Thumbs up for the service & the quality of your shop .

Joyce265's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“Thumbs up for the service and the quality of your shop .”

Written on: 23/03/2014 by Joyce265 (1 review written)

I and my mother went to Clark's Factory Shop in Killburn, I'll say it was our pleasure buying shoes there. Before I make a purchase I would have like to know how much the shoes are so I asked the cashier guy several times. The cashier man was such a darling even though at first he was impatient . He even taught me how the pricing works. He said ''if you'll buy two shoes, we'll price you the highest amount and the other shoe will be five pounds'. I like the quality of your shoes and the designs. There is one thing that I didn't like though, it's just that there was only one cashier and we had to queue for a time. The mirror in front of the chairs were really really helpful in judging if the shoe fits me, however it would be better if there are more mirrors. Not that much though, it would be weird. :) . Over all, I would conclude that our visit at Clark's was very very excellent. I and my mum stayed there for like an hour choosing though. Sooooo tiring to pick shoes that would fit my mum.

• Goods purchased & cost