Wonderful service at Eastleigh Swan Centre

Guest's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“Wonderful service at Eastleigh Swan Centre”

Written on: 23/03/2014

I visited the shop in the Swan Centre at Eastleigh to buy shoes for my granddaughters, although the shop was very busy and we had to wait to be served the assistant was exceptionally polite and very pleasant. He related to the children brilliantly, he was competent in checking the fit of the shoes and showed great patience when the children changed their minds on what shoes they wanted.

• Childrens Trainers & Shoes

Roselyn.'s Comment

Written on: 23/03/2014

I and my mother went to Clark's Factory Shop in Killburn, I'll say it was our pleasure buying shoes there. The cashier man was such a darling. He even taught me how the pricing works. He said ''if you'll buy two shoes, we'll price you the highest amount and the other shoe will be five pounds'. Thumbs up for the service and the quality of your shoes. I'll definitely recommend your shop to my friends.