HELPFUL POLITE PROFESSIONAL

BRUCE80's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“HELPFUL POLITE PROFESSIONAL”

Written on: 04/02/2014 by BRUCE80 (1 review written)

The clarks shop i visited is in Speke, Liverpool, I was after a every day casual shoe/trainer, as I had experienced terrible pain wearing other shoes, the young assistant was very helpful and suggested I have my feet measured. After that she helped me make my choice offering help and guidance. She also brought me back 3 or 4 different types along with the left or right or both. She was very kind and patient. I made my choice and I was very happy when the pair I picked were even cheaper than the advertised price.I

• Goods purchased & cost