Comments from an end of day shopper.

ronlhunter's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“Comments from an end of day shopper.”

Written on: 05/01/2014 by ronlhunter (1 review written)

I came into the store at the end of a tiring day. Sauchiehall St Glasgow was relatively quiet. My expectations of receiving a warm welcome were low. Also this was my first online purchase (I'm 68 and a techno dummy). I was shown how to do online shopping by my experienced daughter-in-law. Once in the Clarks site I found it easy to find what I was looking for - picture of shoe, sizes etc. The email back was prompt. Now only the shop to negotiate. What a pleasant surprise! The store manageress maintained a smile throughout the proceedings and the older shop assistant was so helpful. The lady at the payout was so friendly and suggested I send in a review of my experience. Well here it is. No, I wasn't talking to robots with fixed smiles - just ordinary, helpful, lovely people. Oh - and the Stewey Way Black Leather shoes are comfy, stylish and practical. Yes, I'd do it all again.

• Stewey Way Black Leather Shoes.