New 'Boots' felt like Dorothy Red Shoes in the Wizard of Oz

Guest's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“New 'Boots' felt like Dorothy Red Shoes in the Wizard...”

Written on: 23/11/2012

Wasn't looking to buy another pair of Boots. Just bought one 6 weeks ago. I was going out that evening and was heading for House of Fraser in Victoria when I was draw to Clark by the well display window. "Very Inviting". Went in not so busy. Being looking at the Mahorca Villa Grey Suede Boots same time as I bought Cowboy Boots from White Stuff. Chose White Stuff because it was cheaper. Spend half hours looking before Shop assistant No. 106 Manja said why not try it on. I kenw if I tried it I would have to buy it. Eventually I give in and ask for size 5.5 in black. They had not my size. Ask if they had it in Brown they had not my size. I said to the shop assistance that this was a sign I was not meant to have this Boots. She then said that they had my size in Grey. I TRIED IT ON AS I WALKED TO THE MIRROR I KNOCK MY HEELS TOGETHER AND I HEARD THE BOOTS SAYS BUY ME..... BUY ME........ so I bought it.

• Goods purchased & cost