Madison rose black leather high boot

CaerphillyRose's review of Clarks www.clarks.co.uk

“Madison rose black leather high boot”

Written on: 14/11/2012 by CaerphillyRose (1 review written)

I attended the Caerphilly branch today and was served by a fantastic young lady by the name of "Sheila" (assistant No 4). It was actually Saturday that I had bought a pair of ankle boots but after wearing them around the house for a few days, I soon realised that they were not the right size for me as they were pinching on the outer side. When I returned them today, Sheila suggested I try a larger size but I thought that although they would be bigger lengthwise, they would not be bigger width wise. However, she was correct and so I exchanged for the larger size. After doing all the paperwork, I then noticed another pair on the shelf that I liked and Sheila urged me to try. After trying them on, I preferred these and Sheila stressed that it would be no problem to exchange again which is what I decided. Whilst we were at the till and just about to do the new paperwork on these, I spied a lady trying on some long boots which I fancied. Once again Sheila declared it would be no problem to get these from the storeroom. Consequently,I fell in love with these (not having any intention of buying long boots at all) and so I decided that these were the ones for me most definitely. I just have to say that Sheila showed the utmost patience and civility throughout. She was so pleasant and helpful and nothing was too much trouble. I am not normally such an undecided person, so I am truly grateful to this lady for allowing me the time it took to be truly satisfied. I buy most of my footwear and handbags from Clarks and will most definitely continue to visit this store after this.I DECLARE HER CLARKS SALESWOMAN OF THE YEAR !!! ( the product was Madison Rose black leather high boot).

• Excellent value for a leather high boot