What a shower!

denisedenise1's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“What a shower!”

Written on: 07/02/2013 by denisedenise1 (1 review written)

I ordered and paid for 2 pairs of jeans from Chums on Dec 16th 2012. When they still hadn't arrived after Christmas I contacted them via email to ask why. I was told that they were not in stock and they weren't expecting them to come into their warehouse until Jan 30th. No-one from chums had bothered to let me know. I was assured that the items would be sent out "priority". I inquired again at the end of Jan and was told they had been dispatched - but would take up to 10 working days to get to me. Incredible! When i complained I was offered free delivery on my next order. Well I won't be ordering anything else from this company who do not answer my emails when I have made complaints. I have asked for someone senior to contact me - but guess what - they haven't bothered. To sum up, their customer service is non-existent and I would warn others to think very carefully before ordering anything from their catalogue.

• Goods purchased & cost