Cannot take Order Online

Guest's review of Chums www.chums.co.uk

“Cannot take Order Online”

Written on: 17/12/2012

Twice I placed an order with them via their website, both times the order was stopped at the SagePay website "The authorisation has been rejected by the vendor due to insufficient authentication".

But on contacting my bank they informed me that both charges were now on my credit card account. On contacting Chums via phone they had no record of the orders, yet had managed to send me an email asking why I had not placed an order for the items in my check out basket!

I was informed by the lady at Chums that it was my fault as I had not filled in my address correctly, It was allready filled in by Chums! She offered no way to contact SagePay to stop them charging me for items Chums was never going to send me............

Phoneing Chums was no help at all, and they charge 10p a minute to tell them of their own website faults.

I allways say the way to tell a good online site is what they do when things go wrong. Today I would give Chums zero points and I will never order from them again.

• Goods purchased & cost