Very Bad Service!

davebnly's review of Chemical UK - www.chemical-records.co.uk

“Very Bad Service!”

Written on: 04/08/2011 by davebnly (4 reviews written)

Had problems with an interface I purchased from here a few years ago. The company just did not want to assist me in the matter. Luckily I found out later I just needed a driver update.
Recently I purchased an active subwoofer from them. The item became faulty on its fourth use but I did not diagnose the problem to the unit until a few weeks later.
From my first contact with them regarding the issue it took them 3 weeks to replace the faulty unit, plus I had to contact the manufacturer to arrange the warranty cover myself!! (this should be their job)
I did offer for them to credit note me as I wanted some more expensive items as an alternative but they refused!
Terrible service, Incredibily difficult to get hold of there person in charge of service department (Sam) and all round bad experience!
I will not be using them ever again and will make sure all the contacts I know who also buy DJ & Sound equipment know to avoid this company.

• M-Audio Interface, Gemini Sub

Guest's Response to davebnly's Review

Written on: 09/11/2011

no company would be able to assist you with a driver update!