Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. DONT BOTHER

Guest's review of Celeb-A-Porter - www.celeb-a-porter.com

“Worst online shopping experience I've ever had. DONT...”

Written on: 10/07/2013

I ordered a dress for my boyfriend's graduation and paid £8 next day delivery to ensure that it would arrive on time. It has been 3 days and the dress still has not arrived. I emailed celeb-a-porter and was ignored. I then tried phoning them and they would not answer. They then emailed me saying that my tracking number was 'misplaced' and that it should arrive soon (which I do not believe). I opened a dispute in paypal to get a full refund (as I no longer require the dress), which celeb-a-porter did not take kindly to. They responded with a very sarcastic email stating that I only need request a refund to receive and that my dress would arrive in due course, which makes me believe they haven't even sent it yet. I have asked for a refund but no reply as of yet. Considering the extortionate postage, I thought I would have received better service - especially from a company that is starting up and trying to build a customer base. DO NOT BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY - THEY MESS YOU AROUND.

• Dress £80