Worst for refund

Caseyrs269's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Worst for refund”

Written on: 19/08/2014 by Caseyrs269 (1 review written)

I have had to return items twice and despite their 15 working days policy of refund which is fraudulent on its own, you are lucky to get your money back within those days. At each time, I ve had to call them after the expiration of the 15 days and their usual excuse,mist due to volume of returns, LIARS, SHAMELESS COMPANY. As I write today my refund is still not in my account as at yesterday being the 20th day. Even when you call they will still tell you that it will take 3 to 5 working days despite the 15 days having long expired. Which company does that and gets customer. I think I need to stop them sending emails to me, the company is a disgrace to distant selling, they are only using customers refund for further trading. I buy online a lot and I have never encountered any company that holds customers money for this long. Deal with them at your peril. Lots of items are from unheard from designers and items previously listed keep coming back. I need my Cocosa back in trade.

• Reasonable