Very poor!

149Poole's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Very poor!”

Written on: 12/06/2014 by 149Poole (1 review written)

Places my order two days later the money was taken out of my account, it said with standard delivery could take up to 20 days so I waited patiently for my Order to be despatched, a few days after the date it was supposed to be despatched I emailed them in which they said it would be another few days, still not being despatched after them days and still stateing processing, I emailed them for a second time and they then said it would be Another two weeks, so I asked if I could cancel my order and be refunded but they said I would have to wait for it to be delivered then send it back.
They seem keen enought to take transaction for products but not actually send the order out to the customer, the customer service team are appalling and just pass you off with false information. I will not be purchasing anything from this poor website and would recommend that you don't!

• Average