Rude customer service person & poor delivery

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Rude customer service person and poor delivery”

Written on: 29/05/2014

I placed an order on 12th April. Part of it was delivered but the other half had a 15-20 day delivery period. On the 20th day I called BA to notify them that the item had not been delivered but was advised it was still in process. Two weeks after this call, I have wasted about 2hrs in total waiting to speak to advisors and having to disconnect after c 25min of waiting on each occaassion. Mainly because I really don't want to be spending my money paying for a phone call to follow up on Brand Alley's failure to deliver.

I have just now been served by the customer service department who claimed that their notes on the system completely contradict my account of events about non-delivery of the item and that they would be prepared to go by is what their notes were telling them. Apparently their 'notes' state that I was advised on the first call 2 weeks ago that the item is no longer available. I asked the person who I was speaking to whether if this was the case, why would I be bothering to call back again?

He seemed completely uninterested that my experience through this order means I will never be using Brand Alley again. If Brand Alley take that attitude to all their customers who complain and have a bad experience, soon they won't have any left. There is too much choice out there for customers to be treated as if Brand Alley are the ones doing us a favour!

• Dress £39 - total order of £100