AVOID AT ALL COST!

AJB23's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“AVOID AT ALL COST!”

Written on: 09/01/2014 by AJB23 (9 reviews written)

I've been a customer of Brand Alley for several years. Until last summer I happily shopped with them and had no complaint about the service. Last October I ordered three items which took until December to arrive. One of them was to be sent in a package going abroad as a Christmas present. As it hadn't arrived in time for that I bought something else from somewhere else. I phoned Brand Alley to cancel and they said it was on it's way. I told them it was too late. They said to refuse the parcel from the courier and it would be returned to them after which my refund would be given. The total original order was being delivered in separate packages and as part of the order hadn't arrived I asked them to cancel, again, and not send the last part of the order. They said it would be cancelled. Surprise, surprise. A few days before Christmas the last part arrived and I unwittingly accepted it from the courier thinking it was from somewhere else. So I phoned again and was told I would have to return it at my own cost. The rep said I could send it back via Collect+ so that's what I did. This was before Christmas and today is January 9. No refund yet. So I phoned, again. I've been told that the refund for the first will be given tomorrow and for the second the refund will be on the 17th. Brand Alley is a total shambles now. I'm surprised the customer service team hasn't walked out as it's clear they are constantly taking calls of complaint over this shambles. Shop elsewhere. I certainly won't shop with them again.

• Goods purchased & cost