Worst company ever!

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Worst company ever!”

Written on: 20/12/2013

Words can't explain, they write delivery between 2-5 days. You order Christmas presents on December 2nd, then after many emails, calls and frustration they replied today December 20th, 18 days later that my order can't be delivered before Christmas! The refund can take up to 10 days they say but reading reviews they take a lot longer than this! Not only they ruin Christmas but I do not understand that a company like this is allowed to operate and be in business. I can only warn not to buy anything from this company!

• 71.95

• Still waiting

Ycanning57's Comment

Written on: 26/12/2013

This is exactly what happened to me. I feel so angry and disappointed at the hours I spent emailing and trying to call the company only to be left hanging on the line.
My order arrived 2 days before Christmas meaning I could not send it out to the prospective recipients.
Please do not be taken in by this second rate company.