Thanks for calling!

Bluedazzler's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Thanks for calling!”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by Bluedazzler (1 review written)

Thanks for the call today about my order and warning me about the slight delays in delivery you've been having, nice to have someone be pro-active and honest about these things for a change!! However, what did I find waiting for me when I got home (earlier than delivery timescale given on the website) but my brand new onesies! The quality is great; soft and comfortable and definitely great value. I'll definitely be back to get some Xmas pressies soon, assuming you have some stock left!
Thanks again. :-)

• £81

Hurlupe's Response to Bluedazzler's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

This is a false review, made up from the company, read the other 5 Stars and you see the similarity!!!

Bluedazzler's reply to Hurlupe's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

? I can promise you I don't work for the company and do own some onesies bought from BrandAlley! I don't normally write reviews but as this is the first time I have ever received a call I felt obliged to comment on it.