Really impressed with the gear & the site

LS78's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Really impressed with the gear and the site”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by LS78 (1 review written)

I've bought a number of things from Brand Alley over the years from Xmas presents for family to things for myself including ski gear, cushions, handbags, children's t-shirts, evening dresses for me.

Recently I saw the cycling Dare 2B sale and I have been meaning to get some new gear so it was perfect timing! I bought some fab tops, not only did they fit perfectly, I LOVED the colours too. I also bought a pair of padded cycling shorts which, my own fault, I should have check the sizing on the site as I went for my usual size 10 and they came up too small. But at £7 I didn't mind and gave them to a friend who was very chuffed with her new padded shorts!

Initially the lead time, which is longer than usual when you purchase online, disappointed me but when reading on the website why this is, for the price you pay, the explanation is fair enough. The dates they give are always spot on and I have never had any problems with them, even with returns, they have been good. I'm not sure why they have started getting bad feedback as I have always experienced good customer service.

I'm always looking at the website now for bargains and have signed up to the newsletter. One of the highlights of my day is when I get the newsletter of whats in the sale, especially when its a brand I'm a fan of! I'm about to buy a flat so I'm keeping a close eye out for kitchen goods, soft furnishings and anything else that will make my first home homely!

• Dare 2B approx £40

Hurlupe's Response to LS78's Review

Written on: 14/11/2013

This reviews are made up from the company. I work myself in the internet business and see similar things every day. They only put this up to get better reviews!

Ls78's reply to Hurlupe's Comment

Written on: 14/11/2013

That is not true Hurlupe. I use Brand Alley whenever there are some good deals on that suit me and I do not work for them, actually work for an Accountancy firm. Its just I noticed a lot of bad press and I have never experienced a bad purchase from them and its all too easy to give negative feedback so I thought for once it would be a good thing to give positive feedback and here it is.

Love my gear, actually used the Dare 2B stuff cycling in to work this morning on what was yet again, a lovely sunny day in London! I love putting it on, makes me feel like a proper cyclist!! More of these mornings please Man from above!