Really frustrating!

scade123's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Really frustrating!”

Written on: 07/11/2013 by scade123 (1 review written)

Placed my first ever order after a friend told me about the site, a dress for an event coming up very soon.... 14 - 21 days delivery now overdue and I'm getting worried. They took the money out of my account when I ordered and still no sign of the dress and I can't really afford to buy an alternative dress until I get the money back! Like everyone else I've just received standard email responses. Just how long does it take to sort out website bugs. I've never known anything like this. Avoid.

• Goods purchased & cost

Hurlupe's Response to scade123's Review

Written on: 07/11/2013

Hallo, I have the same experience. I still wait for my orders about 8 weeks ago, no reaction of my emails. I do not get a refund of my return... no phone lines, no email .... horrible. It started with the new site.... DO NOT BUY THERE!!!!