Do not go there whilst they're in this state!!

cjmarden's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Do not go there whilst they're in this state!!”

Written on: 06/11/2013 by cjmarden (1 review written)

I've used them before without problems but now its completely different and they're in completer disarray following an IT change or at least that's what I was told was the problem.

I've had an incomplete order since August and all I've had back to my e-mail queries are the usual 'sorry' platitudes and promises that it will be completed within the next week and still no sign.

And don't bother trying to ring customer services unless you've got plenty of time on your hands. You'll ring the number on their e-mail only to be told that its no longer in use and ringing the new number given took 20 minutes to get a response.

And now its fingers and everything else crossed time. Craig, very pleasant to chat to despite the pressure he's no doubt under, has told me that the outstanding item has just come into stock (funny that!!) and it will be dispatched within 3 to 5 days and that's a promise. Not feeling at all confident but we shall see!!

Chris Marden