LOVED SHOPPING THERE UNTIL NEW SITE WAS PUT UP !!!!

ashopper's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“LOVED SHOPPING THERE UNTIL NEW SITE WAS PUT UP !!!!”

Written on: 27/10/2013 by ashopper (2 reviews written)

For customer experience on a scale from 1 to 10 I would give 1 to this most annoying new site they put up the last few weeks.
Not much is working smoothly on the new site, I purchased various things from there before the change and was quite happy to also browse regularly but definitely not now.

To try and buy anything from the outlet section is more of an annoyance than anything else, can't really be bothered to look anymore as I find it too annoying. ( this bar at the bottom of each page comprising of a few products asking to keep loading more products every 30 seconds is most irritating , why can't you just click to see all? People don't have all day. not to mention that rest of the boxes to narrow your searches do not work properly at all.)
In the transition to the new site my account also disappeared : my details, and orders history just vanished and I had a last order from which I had returned 2 items back in September and a refund was yet to be received.
It was impossible to speak to a soul ( yes no one answers the phone)regarding having received no refund in about a month from the date of the return, I received no emails to even acknowledge that my return was received nor that it was being processed. In the end I thought my return parcel may have gone missing.
They have thing or 2 to learn from the super organized returns of amazon!the minute you drop off a return to a collect+ shop your returns is acknowledged by email immediately and funds rec credited to you, people do not need to wander for a month if a parcel was received or not or wait weeks on end to be refunded.

I really hope they will do something to fix their dis-functional site and service as the items sold on the site are generally good at a good price but not good enough to put up with an annoying site and bad service.

• Armani suglasses, silk shirt, silk top, cashmere jumper