The phones are closed! & so is the business!!

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“The phones are closed! and so is the business!! ”

Written on: 24/10/2013

I ordered an Aquascutum Trench Coat at a cost of £400 from Brandalley, which was due to be dispatched by 23rd Oct I had not received an email confirming dispatch so I telephoned only to receive a voicemail saying we are struggling with IT and our phones are not working we are sorry but bear with us. I thought it was just a glitch for an hour or so now the same message is on and emails are just receiving an outomated reply it starts Huge Apologies! and then goes on to say problems with phones, returns, sales, and dispatching good!!Our systems are down bear with us!- they took their money weeks ago. Yet still they are sending out their daily emails (funny I thought they had problems with IT!)The good news is they will give you a £10 voucher to spend (just type in sorry at the checkout)that's as and when and if you would ever shop with them again. Facebook has been bombarded with complaints and still no-one will pick upthe phone. Disgraceful

• Trench Coat

• Still waiting

Stampthisout's Comment

Written on: 26/10/2013

Exactly the same issue for me. Ordered 3 weeks ago, ONE day dispatch on both my items. Nothing. Requested to cancel my order over a week ago and no reply from them. Sent TEN emails now and I get the same automated email PLUS the daily marketing emails which must be being sent from Harry Potter as the IT is down LOL incredible.

Do not use this company and anyone reading this that has any power (trading standards or the like) please do something about this company.

Bibila's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2013

I agree - it's disgraceful! I'm in the same situation. You cannot contact them via phone anymore and my order has disappeared from their web page. They claim to have problems with their website but you can still order via the same web page! When you send an email to them you get an automated message with an obsolete phone number on it! I used to buy a lot from them but started getting more and more non-delivery issues. The discounts (which are not as large as touted) are not worth the long waits and frustration!

Magsyhc's Comment

Written on: 28/10/2013

Having read these comments, I'm now extremely worried about 3 pending orders that have 'disappeared' from my account details. I have emailed BrandAlley twice and just receive a generic reply saying they are sorry and orders are delayed due to technical problems. I was an avid fan of BrandAlley but since they upgraded their website, I am no longer impressed. Saving grace is that I paid for the pending items on credit card so I hope to have some recourse through that. What a shame - BrandAlley used to be so good, they've now gone down the toilet!