was sent the wrong product then problems ascalated

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“was sent the wrong product then problems ascalated”

Written on: 24/10/2013

Ordered a blue cardigan and I was sent cream. Tried to return it and couldn't get through to customer services. Eventually told to take a photo and upload it to the brand alley website. Called customer services again to be told they didn't receive the photo, I didn't receive an apology or a reason why the wrong item was sent.

Emailed customer services and had reply two or three days later. Eventually was given a return slip for collect plus which I luckily kept because three weeks later I still haven't had a refund. There is no details of my order on the website and there is no telephone number to call.

What else can I say apart from rubbish! oh and yes I placed another order around the same time and after ordering on the receipt the delivery date said my order would arrive around the beginning of November when it was ordered in the first week of October, basically a months wait. I could go on but have other things to do with my life!

• Goods purchased & cost