PLEASE READ!!!

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“PLEASE READ!!!”

Written on: 01/05/2013

I purchased a pair of armani sunglasses and as soon as i saw the case i new they were fakes, they were all plastic and i could buy them for 5 pound down dagenham market! but got charged 50, i have just sent them back so we will see how long the process is to get my money back. The original price was 130 pund and was reduced to 50 so most of my freinds have said i shouldve realised its to good to be true!! So partly my fault i would just like you all to consider this as the website should not be selling fakes and it doesnt state they do! i also called the customer service once my order was placed and they told me its a fully legitment company so as you do i believed them and waited for my glasses to be delivered. 1 More thing as i said about the sunglasses case the zip was broke when it arrived which basically summed up the product. I gave brandalley a chance but never again!! Take note shoppers and dont be like me and read and ignore because the same will happen to you and it could be worse dont waste your money!!!!

• Armani sunglasses