Will never order from BrandAlley again

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Will never order from BrandAlley again”

Written on: 15/11/2012

I ordered a pair of boots 1 month ago and the money was taken from my account straight away. I have waited a month for them to be told they cannot fulfill the order and will credit my account. The credit hasn't appeared yet - I have been waiting for it for a week. I ordered goods from them last year which were damaged when they arrived - I thought this was a one off, but having read the reviews here, it obviously is normal practice. I will not be ordering from BrandAlley ever again and would advise other not to order from them either.

• Goods purchased & cost