Beware when ordering from this company

ChristineRebecca's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Beware when ordering from this company”

Written on: 13/11/2012 by ChristineRebecca (1 review written)

Spent a good few hundred pound and waited over 1month for my order only to be told (after i have had to contact them) that my order is lost in transit!

Now i do not believe this as i have in the past ordered from them and then had it cancelled weeks later with them saying that they cannot fulfill the order.

They must be making a good little living off the interest from the money they take and hold from people before finally cancelling the orders.

Most popular excuses i and others who have shopped at BrandAlley have been given
1. Lost in Transit - My Suggestion: GET A NEW COURIER, the current one is obviously useless!
2. Have over sold - My Suggestion: CHECK HOW MANY PEICES THE SUPPLIER IS GOING TO GIVE YOU BEFORE PUTTING ONLINE
3. Unable to Fulfill - THEIR SUPPLIER HAS PULLED OUT My Suggestion: Get a contract in place before starting a sale and taking everyones money.

Not only do they not fulfill orders but they also do not try and help with alternatives - you get a lovely little emailing saying 'How very Sorry' they are and 'we will refund you in a few days'. Well how about BrandAlley does not take my money until they can fulfill my order - i would quite like to have my money in my account for over a month making me interest before the orders cancelled rather than sitting in THEIRS!!

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE TO SHOP WITH BRANDALLEY.

• Goods purchased & cost

Brandalley's Response to ChristineRebecca's Review

Written on: 26/11/2012

Hi, my name is Keith,

I am the Customer Service Manager at BrandAlley
I am sorry to read that you were less than satisfied with our service.

I would very much like to be able to speak to you in person to see if we can possibly turn things around for you and redeem your faith back in us

If you could contact me on
customerservice@brandalley.co.uk
I would be most grateful

Many thanks