Recent decline in the quality of products & packaging

Guest's review of Brand Alley - www.brandalley.co.uk

“Recent decline in the quality of products and packaging”

Written on: 20/06/2012

I have ordered from Brand Alley on numerous occasions but have to say my last two orders were very disappointing.

The quality and workmanship of the clothes leaves a lot to be desired especially for goods branded as designer clothes. I would much rather buy from mainstream shops at a fraction of the cost than claim to be wearing a 'designer dress' that looks so cheap!!! My recent order was so disappointing I could have purchased those items from a market stall. I did not even have the heart to tell my mother that I had paid a total of £165!!

Some of the goods arrive in ripped packaging (am not surprised as this could be a sign of another dissatisfied customer) which is not a good start when looking forward to a new item of clothing. What would it take to repackage returned items and make them presentable to the next client????

Worse still, I paid for postage and packaging and now have to fork out for returns!! Not a satisfied customer at all!

• Goods purchased & cost