Wrong Order

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Wrong Order”

Written on: 15/06/2014

The first time I ordered from boohoo.com, they delivered my shoes in 6 days and it was in perfect condition. I was super happy and satisfied. The second time I ordered, that is when all hell broke loose. I ordered a pair of shoes so that it would come in on a week when I scheduled a fashion blogpost. When I recieved the order, the shoes were WRONG. I was so surprised. I tried to get in contact with customer service but they have NO phone number. So I have to email them and their email responses were spotty. I had to resort to figuring this out through their Twitter account and "@" them and Direct Messaging them. COMPLETELY INEFFICIENT. They re-ordered the right shoes for free and express shipping. It's been 2 days and the package is not here still. CHERRY ON TOP: They actually make you pay for return shipping. You have to badger them to get your return shipping refund. I'm still talking to them through email and since they are so slow, I will have to resort again to Twitter, which is crazy to me. Don't order from them. If you have an issue, prepare for hassle.

• Boots