I like what I order..when/if it arrives

lalab87's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“I like what I order..when/if it arrives”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by lalab87 (1 review written)

Two out of my three orders with Boohoo have been terrible.

First order, paid for a cardi and next day delivery - they took my money straight away, the item didn't turn up so after about a week I managed to contact someone who told me that they product was out of stock - why did they process my order? Surely they have a system in place that moniters stock levels? My money was refunded about a month later.

2nd order, both items turned up, albeit a day later than promised. I kept the beautiful kimono which is lovely quality for the price but the shorts I had to send back as the sizing was way out, at least two sizes smaller than what the label said - still waiting for the refund.

3rd order, some shoes that I wanted to wear to a birthday party. Paid for next day delivery but did not turn up so I have no shoes and no time to buy more! When I bought the shoes, it said they were the last pair so I'm assuming that they are actually out of stock - see 1st order problem! I'm waiting on a reply from their customer service team to resolve this issue.

I don't think its right that they take peoples money when the item is not in stock - I could've used the money to order something from some where else had I been told at the time that the items were out of stock!

If boohoo could sort out these problems, I would use them on a regular basis

• £70

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Lalab87's Response to lalab87's Review

Written on: 09/06/2014

*Update* the shoes were actually out of stock, I was only told this when I contacted someone through Boohoos facebook page - who were very helpful to be fair. They told me my money would be refunded and when the product was likely to be back in stock.

I re-ordered the shoes again today as they were in stock but it said it was the last pair so I'm guessing that they will take my money then get back to me and say they are actually out of stock again!

I will keep you updated!

boohoo.com