Worst service ever!!!! Please read!!!

AshleyMcColgan's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worst service ever!!!! Please read!!!”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by AshleyMcColgan (1 review written)

Hi. I have a night out tonight with friends for a special occasion and I ordered 2 skirts (as I wanted to ensure I had a skirt encase I didn't like one) I PAID £4.99 for NEXT DAY DELIVERY on Monday and it's now Friday and still no sign of the parcel. I am extremely annoyed as I now have nothing to wear and I need to leave for my night out in a few hours so no time too look for anything else. If I knew this would be the case I would of ordered of ASOS!!! It said it was shipped on Tuesday but clearly wasn't. I know it's not the delivery people as my partner ordered shoes for this night out on Monday too and they use the same courier and his got delivered Wednesday then Thursday then Friday (as we weren't in Wednesday & Thursday). I think it is unacceptable that there is no phone number to speak to anyone. This should be illegal! I have ordered of here ages ago and I had issues then and I gave it another shot and even more disappointed! NEVER ORDER FROM HERE!!!! All I have seen is very bad feed back how are they still in business! I will be spreading the word to all my friends and family to avoid boohoo!!

• 29.99