Boohoo - www.boohoo.com Review

Chloelew's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Ordered 200 pounds worth of clothes for my holiday...”

Written on: 25/04/2014 by Chloelew (1 review written)

Ordered 200 pounds worth of clothes for my holiday nearly three weeks ago now sent back all but one item since clothes were of cheap quality when they came back! Sent back item the next day and have yet to receive a confirmation that items have been received in warehouse let alone any email about a refund! Have emailed customer services but shock no reply! Feeling very annoyed! Do not order from here!

• 200

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Chloelew's Review

Written on: 01/05/2014

Hi,

If you have not received your refund yet, please could you contact us via Twitter or Facebook. All e-mails to our customer service department are replied to within 24 hours, but we are being alerted to some customers having problems receiving our responses. I do apologise if you have had to wait longer than normal for your refund, but do rest assured, as soon as we have received your parcel, we will refund it straight away for you.
Kind Regards,
Mary
Boohoo.com
Customer Service

C1993's Response to Chloelew's Review

Written on: 17/06/2014

I have had a similar issue, I ordered £317 worth of clothes. Returned just over £200 worth. For some reason they have only received 5 of the 15 items i returned. I have unfortunately lost my receipt and now i am having issues getting a refund!! Although all the items were there when i returned them and they somehow have 5 of them... where have the other 10 gone? weird ay?

boohoo.com