Worst Service ever

5Owen's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worst Service ever ”

Written on: 21/04/2014 by 5Owen (1 review written)

This is by far the worst customer service I have ever had. I ordered a dress that I wanted for a wedding and paid NEXT DAY delivery for it.
Didn't turn up the next day or the day after that for that matter.
I didn't receive any message to say it was not coming and when I tracked my order online it said it was on its way, when it clearly wasn't.
When I emailed the customer service team they were no help at all, I said I wanted a refund for the next day delivery charge but they said they couldn't do that, how convenient!
This is the first and last time I will ever shop there. Would defiantly NOT recommend this website to anyone!!

• £25

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 01/05/2014

Hi there,

I am so sorry to hear that your dress did not arrive on time for the wedding you were going to. If we have not managed to attempt next day delivery, we will refund you the cost of this, so please do contact us again and we will do this for you. Unfortunately on this forum, I am unable to gain access to your details, otherwise I do be refunding the postage to you. I am sorry that your experience has not been so great, but do hope that you allow us the chance to rectify this for you.
Kind Regards,