Bad Company

Boohooisright888's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Bad Company”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by Boohooisright888 (1 review written)

I placed an order more than a month ago, and, I have not received my order. I have contacted customer service via email and twitter on numerous occasions only to be told the same thing, that my package is in transit. I have checked on USPS.com and it still says the same thing week after week after week, processed at a sort facility in New York since the first week of March. At this point, I am looking into legal options to recover the money I paid for products that I have not received, and, have no confidence that I will receive at this point. I also believe that the responses I have received from customer service are not responded to by actual real human beings, but, rather they are automated responses from bots. Please, stay away from this company. I have never written a bad review of a company in my life, but, this review was warranted. Again, stay away from this company. I will post to update how I was legally able to get my refund.

Melissa Marie Newell

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Boohooisright888's Review

Written on: 26/03/2014

Hi There,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback here, and I am so sorry that you are having so much trouble receiving your order. I really do want to rectify this for, but unfortunately on this forum I can not gain access to either your e-mail, nor your account number. Your order should not have taken so long to get to you, and I do want to get resolve this for you, by either refunding you, or sending a replacement to you via our express service. I know that you have contacted us via e-mail, could I ask that you do so once more, and head the subject; For the attention of a Team Leader, and we will rectify this for you. If you prefer, we are contactable on Face book and Twitter, 24/7.
I do hope that you will allow us to rectify the problem for you.
Kind Regards,