Stolen delivery money

Guest's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Stolen delivery money”

Written on: 21/03/2014

I bought a dress off boohoo and returned it because I didn't like the way it fit on me. Instead of receiving the full £20 I paid for the dress I am only being refunded the £16 so they have taken £4 off my refund to pay for delivery costs! If I had known that it was not free to refund I would've paid for the refund myself rather than it being taken out of the original price of the dress. On nowhere in the refund form did it indicate that return delivery was not free in fact because of this I believed that delivery was free! so you can imagine my shock on losing out to £4! £4 that was stolen from me.

this is ridiculous and I am appalled and annoyed, I feel betrayed not because they took the money but because they did not indicate that this is what happens when you refund. This is sad because I really liked shopping on boohoo and haven't had any issues until this. In all honesty I am very disappointed in your sneakiness Boohoo you are losing valued and respectable customers this way and it needs to stop.

• Dress £20

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2014

Hi,

Thank you for leaving your feedback here, we do value it. I am sorry that your refund has not been in full, and I hope that we can resolve this for you. Unfortunately on this forum I cannot gain access to your account, as there is no way for me to get your e-mail address or account number on here. If you could contact us via our customer services e-mail address, or Facebook or Twitter, we can take a look at your account and rectify this for you. Returns within the U.K are free of charge, via the post office, so please e-mail us, so that we can correct this for you. We are sad that you are sad with us, and we want you to continue to shop with us, as we value your custom.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Mary