A Mail Order Company that can't do Mail Order

Tytrist's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“A Mail Order Company that can't do Mail Order”

Written on: 07/03/2014 by Tytrist (1 review written)

I placed this order for birthday clothes for my daughter. I paid for next day (Mon) delivery. I had to contact them to be first told it had been delivered. Then I was told it had not - I knew this already!

Reason? They could not find my address! It is right on the street. It has a sign! I am in all of the time. Everyone in the village knows where the house is.

At the same time all deliveries from ASOS, ebay sellers, Amazon have been delivered on time!!!!

My daughters birthday is tomorrow. Having to wait in for BooHoo delivery means I can't go to the shops to substitute what had been ordered. Fantastic!!

I also love the automated email which says "hold tight, we've got this". Could they be any more patronising. They have so not "got this" on customer service it is unbelievable.

A company that does not provide a telephone number for customer queries should make you question what are they hiding. .... Their inefficiency.

BooHoo is a mail order company that cannot do mail order.

See other complaints. You know you're in trouble if the Directors and MD can't be bothered to reply.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Tytrist's Review

Written on: 13/03/2014

Hello,

Thank you for leaving your feedback, and I am so sorry that we have let you down, and your daughter.
I understand how you must feel, and how frustrating this experience has been for you both. Whilst we try to get our delivery and service right, first time round, we have not done so for you, and I am truly sorry that this has happened, especially when the dress was for your daughters birthday.
If we have not corrected this for you, and I hope that we have, please do contact us at customer services, and we will rectify this for you.

Kind Regards,