Terrible quality shocking customer service!!!

Erinj90's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Terrible quality shocking customer service!!!”

Written on: 05/03/2014 by Erinj90 (1 review written)

I am so disappointed with this website. I ordered a snood for a present several weeks before Xmas it arrived Xmas eve. Luckily I was seeing my friend to give her her present as she doesn't live round here. She later told me that the snood did not even fit over her head!! I also ordered a tartan dress for New Year's Eve. It was terrible quality and once again turned up late. I returned the item with the 14 days returns policy to find it can take up to 21 days to refund your money! After several emails about both, the customer service replies were terrible. They asked for proof of return (this is now 12 weeks after I ordered the item) I managed to find my post office receipt somehow! Sent a copy over email and had a very quick response compared to other replies informing me this was not enough proof of returns and therefor I would not be getting my refund.i am so disappointed not only did I have terrible product but I paid for postage and returns on top and didn't even Recieve a refund. Discusting!

• Dress £20

• A few weeks late

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Erinj90's Review

Written on: 06/03/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.