First time buyer,no delivery for 45 days & Bohoo cancel it

apple11111's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“First time buyer,no delivery for 45 days & Bohoo cancel it”

Written on: 17/02/2014 by apple11111 (1 review written)

Ordered some cloths in Early January'14, didnt recieve my parcel.after 45 days and 10 emails to customer service I asked them where it is?? they said it came back and they can send it back if i want. Now they forcefully refunded my money even though i asked for them to send it again. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER.
SO EMOTIONALLY DISTURBED AND HARRASSED.
NEVER EVER Will buy again . my tracking id in auspost.com.au was LX828103072IE and its still saying 'object in transit' . even when the boohoo team claim it reached warehouse back. haha

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to apple11111's Review

Written on: 19/02/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.