how do I get intouch

Guest's review of Boohoo -

“how do I get intouch ”

Written on: 15/02/2014

Hello. My son has bought an item from u last Tuesday. He paid for a next day delivery and it's Saturday now, and still has not received it. How do we get intouch. Can't find a phone number.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.