Worse than one star. Worst service of my life

Ashhutch's review of Boohoo - www.boohoo.com

“Worse than one star. Worst service of my life”

Written on: 05/02/2014 by Ashhutch (1 review written)

I would never recommend boohoo to even my worst enemy. They stuffed up my order and sent it back to their warehouse, they then took a month to deliver it to obviously the wrong address. I asked what happened to my order and they told me too bad that I never got it and took my money and gave me absolutely nothing. They told me too bad, they can't help me and I am so DISGUSTED to be treated like this and I wonder how many other people they are scamming by taking money but never delivering items. I am lucky that my sister is a lawyer and I plan on not stopping until this business cannot operate anymore. I am livid that they treated me like this without even an apology for there continual screw ups. Please please please never use this site. I wish someone had warned me!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit boohoo.com

Boohoo.com's Response to Ashhutch's Review

Written on: 05/02/2014

Hello.
Firstly, please accept my most sincere apologies for the trouble that you have had with your recent order with boohoo.com, and the problems that have arisen with it.
We really do try to make sure that all problems that may arise, are rectified as quickly as possible, and it does look like on this occasion we may not have given our usual great standard of service.
For us to rectify this for you, and restore your faith in us, we do need to be able to access your details, and unfortunately via this forum we are not able to do. I appreciate that you have contacted us via customer services already, but if you could please contact us again, and put F.A.O a Team Leader, we can take a full look at what has happened, and correct this for you.
Please allow us this opportunity to rectify this problem for you.
We do also fully appreciate all feedback, as it does help us to understand where we can develop and improve our Customer experience
Kindest Regards,.